1. Who are we?
BOBNET RO LTD, licensed by BOB IOT ENTERPRISE LTD, headquartered on Pitesti-Bucharest Highway, DN 65B, Pitești Municipality, Argeș County, registered with the Argeș Trade Register under the number J3/2519/2021, with the unique identification and VAT number RO45096316.
The website www.bobnet.tech is owned by BOBNET RO LTD and exclusively managed by BOB IOT ENTERPRISE LTD, hereinafter referred to as BOB.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights and other intellectual property rights on this website and its content are either owned by BOB or licensed by BOB.
Your personal data is kept in accordance with legal provisions and in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
In order to ensure an appropriate level of security, we have implemented suitable technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and timely recovery of personal data in case of a physical or technical incident.
To protect personal data, all data storage devices are properly secured, data encryption is used for certain operations, and a process is implemented to test, evaluate, and periodically assess the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure processing security.
2. What personal data do we collect?
BOBcollects information, including personal data, when the user registers on the www.bobnet.tech website, uses the tools and website of www.bobnet.tech, completes any of the www.bobnet.tech forms.
The collected and processed information includes: name and surname, business mobile phone number, business email address, company name , business web address, voice, geolocation/traffic data, information from your device (computer/tablet/phone) and your browser, including IP address, software, and hardware attributes, as well as the requested page.
By entering and transmitting data through one or more of the methods mentioned above, the User declares that they expressly and unequivocally accept that this personal data be collected and processed by BOB, its affiliates, and contractual partners, without territorial or time limits, and may be transferred by BOB, its affiliates, or other third parties within the country and/or abroad, for BOB, its affiliates, and contractual partners’ commercial activities, product and service promotion, marketing, promotions (of BOB and/or its contractual partners), advertising, media, administrative, development, market research and statistics, monitoring of requested services and the behavior of the User, but not limited to these.
The transmission by the User to BOB of personal data is equivalent to their unequivocal acceptance that the respective data be included in BOB’s databases and that they be stored and processed by BOB, its affiliates, partners, and collaborators for the purposes described above, including, but not limited to, marketing service providers.
The User’s refusal to provide the requested data to be entered in the Website’ forms makes it impossible for BOB to provide the services.
BOB does not request from the User, through any means of communication (phone, email, chat website, SMS, etc.), confidential access information to accounts, including banking information, personal passwords, etc. If the User discloses the above-mentioned information to third parties, they bear full responsibility for their actions, and BOB cannot be held liable for any damages.
3. What is the legal basis for processing this data?
The data you voluntarily provide (name, surname, business phone number, business email address, other data mentioned above) – the legal basis is to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
4. How do we use personal data?
Any information we collect through the Website or through any other means may be used for the following purposes:
● Providing personalized advertising content;
● Improving the Website;
● Improving User support services;
● Contacting Users by email;
● Contacting Users by phone/SMS;
● Contacting Users through chat website;
● Contacting Users through social networks;
● Promotions, surveys, special events;
● Collecting, storing, and processing statistical data from the Website, including visits, visitors, accesses, pages, requests, etc.;
● Advertising, marketing, promotions;
● Electronic communication services;
● Informing Users about the status of orders and other requests made in the Website or through any other means of communication.
5. Use of data for commercial and marketing purposes
BOB may send news, offers, and promotions (newsletters) through all communication channels with its users, provided by them, including:
● phone – calls and SMS;
● push notifications via our mobile apps;
● social networks;
● mobile chat website;
● other communication methods.
All news, offers, and promotions (newsletters) are sent directly by BOB or through its partners, who meet the requirements of BOB for personal data security.
6. Unsubscribing from commercial and marketing content (newsletters)
The User can unsubscribe at any time from receiving newsletters by contacting BOB in this regard, using one of the following methods:
● the contact form available in the Website;
● email to the address email@example.com ;
● by unsubscribing directly from the marketing messages received by email / SMS / specialized chat website from BOB.
For the User to unsubscribe from newsletters through the contact form and email, it is sufficient to send a message in free form requesting the user’s unsubscription (e.g., “I want to unsubscribe from newsletters”). The user’s unsubscription does not imply renouncing other agreements given in the Website or through other communication methods.
7. Data retention period
As a principle, BOB will process personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
We process personal data for a period not exceeding 5 years from the last visit to the Website or the last interaction with BOB.
8. With whom do we share personal data?
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own marketing or commercial purposes without your consent.
However, we may disclose your information to third parties related to BOB, including BOB’s collaborators, representatives, lawyers, consultants, accountants, auditors, current and future contractual partners, legal representatives of BOB, companies that will take over BOB’s activity, central or local public authorities, service and goods providers, as well as companies in the same group as BOBor other record systems, for processing your personal and financial data in any public or private databases or in the databases of any authorized organizations.
9. What rights do you have as a data subject?
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you have the following rights:
● the right to be informed, i.e., the right to receive details about the processing activities carried out by BOB, as described in this document;
● the right of access to data, i.e., the right to obtain confirmation from BOB regarding the processing of personal data and details about the processing activities, such as how the data is processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc.;
● the right to rectification, i.e., the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification by BOB of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; rectification/completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been disclosed, except when this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
● the right to erasure of data, without undue delay (“the right to be forgotten”), in cases where one of the following reasons applies:
● they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
● if the consent is withdrawn, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
● if the data subject objects to the processing, and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing that take precedence;
● if the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
● if the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
In case of requesting the deletion of data, BOB may anonymize this data (thus removing its personal nature) and continue processing it for statistical purposes;
● the right to restriction of processing, where:
● the accuracy of the data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling BOB to verify the accuracy of the data;
● the processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data, requesting the restriction of their use instead;
● BOB no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject requires them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
● the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing) pending verification whether the legitimate grounds of BOB override those of the data subject.
● the right to data portability, i.e., (i) the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and (ii) the right to have the data transmitted by BOB to another data controller, where the conditions provided by law are met;
● the right to object – concerning processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
● at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, that the data concerning them be processed based on BOB’s legitimate interest or on the public interest, except when BOB can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subjects, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
● at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data concerning them be processed for direct marketing purposes.
● the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects them to a significant extent;
● the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
If you need any information related to the Website, BOB products, or services, you can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests regarding the processing and protection of personal data can be addressed to the person responsible for the protection of personal data at the email address email@example.com.
Requests will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation, as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days. In justified cases, generally due to the complexity of the request, this period may be extended by 1 month, and you will be notified accordingly.